Wednesday, October 12, 2011

i love fall

I love fall. I'm pretty sure it's my favorite season of the year. The wind is blowing, the leaves are changing shades of color, and it's time to warm up with a cup of apple cider or hot cocoa. Fall makes me feel warm inside. :)
One of the things I love about fall is the LEAVES. I love to walk through a big pile of them and hear them crunch along the way. I love how they're not plain green anymore but red, yellow, orange, and...brown (which is not the most exciting color). Oh, and when the wind blows through the trees, the leaves whistle and it sounds so AMAZING. I love it so much. I wish it could be fall year round. Actually, maybe I shouldn't wish that so I would appreciate each season for what it has to give...oh, I don't know. I like fall the best, it's my fave! :)
Do you love fall?
Maybe like it?
What's your favorite thing about fall?
emma :)

2 comments:

  1. First of I LOVE your shoes!!! And second: I love fall too!! :) It's so awesome! And I like weather (except this week is apparently going to be really hot) because it's at that point where it's not freezing but not blazing hot. So it's just right! :) LOVE IT!
    ~I

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Nothing Is Impossible by Planet Shakers is a good song! You should get it out! :D
    ~I

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...