Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dala Horse Pincushion

Remember the Dala Horse Craftalong I was telling you about last week? Well, I sewed the dala horse aplique and made it into this little pincushion. It turned out cute, don't you think?
Speaking of apliques, I've always wondered what to do with them. Sure you can sew them onto a pillow or onto a pocket of a purse, but what else? I was thinking of having a week-long series in September\October filled fun projects to do with apliques. Does that sound fun? Please let me know if you're interested in the comments below! Thanks! :)
-HappyHands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...