Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Tiny Ami" Bunny

This is a "Tiny Ami" Bunny I crocheted using the pattern from Amigurumi World by Ana Paula Rimoli. Isn't is so cute or what? The ears is what makes me go crazy about it. :)


I'm crocheting it for a friend who's favorite animal is a bunny. I have to make another one for another friend as well. They're both gifts. :) So I finshed Bunny #1 and now I will get started on Bunny #2. :)
I had to take a picture of this bunny up close. It's too cute!!!!! :)
-HappyHands

2 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE!!!!!! :) Aw, I can't stop looking at it's face! Adorable!
    ~I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever is getting this for their b-day is super lucky! :)
    ~I

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...