Friday, May 18, 2012
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
1. What is your favorite App? (even if you don't have a smart phone I'm sure you've played around with someone else's)
2. You have to come up with a book title on the spot- what is it? (don't think- just say!)
Aw, poop. Moving on...
3. You are given the choice between laughing at everything- always, or never being able to laugh again. Which would you choose?
4. What natural disaster scares you the most? (tornado, hurricane, earthquake, flood, etc)
5. What time do you wake up each day? What time do you go to sleep?
6. (question courtesy of Katie) Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
7. What's the craziest dream you've ever had? (like an actual dream- while you were sleeping)
Anyway, hope you're having an awesome Wednesday, friends! Whatcha doin today? Do tell, do tell. :)
Monday, April 16, 2012
Check out this etsy shop! Isn't it so AMAZING!? I started working for my friend Jessica, who is the OWNER (yes, owner) of this shop. I started working this past Saturday, sewing tags and cutting out pieces of fabric for the pillows. Fun stuff, my friends. Fun stuff. I love it. :) Plus, I get to tell her some of my ideas for pillows and we could possibly make them. SO COOL, right!? :) Mwhhaha. Yes, it's so cool.
These are my favorites from her shop...
So snazzy, I know. :) Check out her shop and comment which one's your favorite! Tell me!! Please, reader. I gotta know what you like. :) And you can like her stuff on facebook too, if you want. Go here for that cool stuff.
Hope you're having an awesome Monday! Cause mine is really boring. The end.
Friday, April 13, 2012
But then I got in trouble because I jumped in a puddle that was in the street.
Plus, if it thundered while I was in class all the kids would scream. Thinking about it now, it's sort of hilarious because we all had high-pitched voices. So...you know. The screams still echo in my mind. Call me scarred.
Though I feel bad for my teachers. Seriously. What if they've become deaf?
But I still love rain. No matter the cost. :) Is it raining where you are right now? Do you even like rain? Or is it just me? Anything awesome happening in your life today? I'm going to go see Mirror Mirror with my friend in the afternoon today. Let's hope I don't drown on the way.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
1. Would you rather have your life be a constant vacation or always stay home?
2. What is your favorite book? (it can be any book! cook book, picture book, whatever!)
Seriously, tell me it's the best book ever.
3. You have to be on a reality tv show- which would you chose?
4. What is your favorite form of exercise? (running, zumba, step, etc)
5. What is one thing that you've never tried but are CONVINCED you hate? (foods, activities, etc)
6. Do you have any hidden talents?
7. What's the best prank you've ever pulled?
Anyway, hope you're having an awesome day, person on the other side of the screen! Just ate 5 spring rolls...ah, soooo good. And in an hour heading over to my friend's house to watch Nacho Libre. Fun stuff, my friends. Fun stuff.
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
The first kiss, my friend. Yes, yes. You heard me right. The first kiss.
I have no boyfriend and I don't think I want one until after high school...but I don't know what's going to happen between now and then. If for some reason some random guy is going to pop out and say, "I WANT TO KISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!" What do I do? Seriously, people. :) THIS IS SERIOUS!
I've got boundaries. Nothing past kissing until marriage, my friends. Just putting that out there in words. BOOM! I don't want to give myself away so easily to any guy, you know? Though back to the...uh...you know. Kissing part. I've heard many different preferences and they're all over the place. Like, "Go ahead and kiss a guy. It's just a stinking kiss." Or other people are like, "SAVE IT! SSSSAAAAVVVVEE IIIIITTTTT!!!!!"
And I just don't know what to do. If I should, save the first kiss for the engagement day or wedding day, or just kiss the guy. I dunno.
So, what do you think? Keep it or give it? And if you're married, did you save your first kiss or did you give it away?
Okay. You gotta tell me. It's killing me. And do you want me to die? I hope not. Because I don't feel like dying today. Or for a really, very, long, loooong time. Amen.