Kermit the Frog.
1. What is your favorite App? (even if you don't have a smart phone I'm sure you've played around with someone else's)
Honestly, I'm not sure. There are so many...BUT WAIT! Aw, poop. I forgot the name. But it's this frog\dinosaur\I'm not sure what animal it is but it's really cute that you have to cut the string that swirls around everywhere just to get the food to the little guy's mouth. Anybody know the name? Probably not, because I'm really bad at describing things. But if you do understand me, please tell me.
2. You have to come up with a book title on the spot- what is it? (don't think- just say!)
Lick a Llama.
Aw, poop. Moving on...
3. You are given the choice between laughing at everything- always, or never being able to laugh again. Which would you choose?
I would laugh at everything. And maybe it would get annoying...but I can't imagine a world without laughter. It would be a sad place.
4. What natural disaster scares you the most? (tornado, hurricane, earthquake, flood, etc)
Probably earthquake. I dunno. Don't you think when everything starts shaking, it's sort of freaky? I'm just saying...I think it is.
5. What time do you wake up each day? What time do you go to sleep?
I set my alarm clock for 7:30, but me waking up at that time is pure failure. Though when I go to sleep varies a lot...it just depends. Either 9:40ish, 10, 11, or midnight. I know, I'm confusing.
6. (question courtesy of Katie) Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
My dad is Brad. *moment of silence as we remember my father.* BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Seriousness. Seriousness. My dad is what I used to say when I was little, a "secret agent." But in reality, he's the boss of Mavrick Artists Agency and picks out people that would fit the role for commercials and TV shows...at least, that's what he tells me. :)
7. What's the craziest dream you've ever had? (like an actual dream- while you were sleeping)
Oh man, I've had so many crazy dreams...like the other night I had a dream of Mexican music. All night I just had Mexican music playing in my head. It was awesome.
Anyway, hope you're having an awesome Wednesday, friends! Whatcha doin today? Do tell, do tell. :)