1. Would you rather have your life be a constant vacation or always stay home?
Constant vacation! I like to see things and travel places. :) Fun stuff, my friends.
2. What is your favorite book? (it can be any book! cook book, picture book, whatever!)
PSH. The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins! Best book I've ever read. And if you have read it, tell me you think it's the best book ever.
Seriously, tell me it's the best book ever.
3. You have to be on a reality tv show- which would you chose?
American Idol. But I can't sing. So...er...uh...nevermind. I don't think I want to be on TV. Actually, I think I would want to be in the crowd of Ellen. Or maybe not. But she's not even a reality show! I dunno. Can I be on Spongebob?
4. What is your favorite form of exercise? (running, zumba, step, etc)
I love riding around on my bike. Espechially on summer afternoons...man, the good days. Though I love rain. Okay, I'll be quiet now.
5. What is one thing that you've never tried but are CONVINCED you hate? (foods, activities, etc)
Sky diving. I hate it so much I don't even want to talk about it. Bye.
6. Do you have any hidden talents?
Lip-singing. Practice everyday, every night, all the time...in front of my mirror. It's the best.
7. What's the best prank you've ever pulled?
I don't think I've ever actually pulled a prank. But I've definetly dreamed about it. Though I did call McDonald's once, but that sorta failed.
Anyway, hope you're having an awesome day, person on the other side of the screen! Just ate 5 spring rolls...ah, soooo good. And in an hour heading over to my friend's house to watch Nacho Libre. Fun stuff, my friends. Fun stuff.