Wednesday, October 26, 2011

apples

When I think of fall, I don't only think of leaves, but also of apples. The apple trees in our front yard are blooming with apples and then there is always a warm cup of apple cider somewhere... Yet while crunching into an apple you hear your mom's voice in the back of your head,
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away."
I bet you've heard that before.
Oooooohhhh yeah.
BIG time.
kind of.
:)
One of my friends has this quote in mind and is wondering, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? She would like to know what you think why an apple a day keeps the doctor away. I'm pretty sure an apple a day keeps you smarter...or healthier...I'm not sure. So head over here, comment what you think this quote means on her post, and go eat an apple for me! :)
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...