Tuesday, October 25, 2011

going through the motions

It's rainy and gloomy here in California. The weather can't make up it's mind. The sprinkles of rain continues to turn off and on and the skies haven't cleared up yet.
But that's okay.
I love rain.
I like when the sky is grey.
It's awesome.
Until your stuck inside for two weeks because of the pouring rain...
But other than that,
it's fun to have this cool weather in town.
I'm really tired though and think I'll probably pass out on this keyboard any moment now. Lots of classes and school...ugh. But I love school, I'm just tired today. :) Anyway, today has been the perfect day to crack open my book to read. Who doesn't love books? I love reading!! It's SO. MUCH. FUN. Don't you agree? I'm currently reading a book called, As You Wish, by my all time favorite author Robin Jones Gunn. Maybe you've heard of her?
That's today's adventure.
What was yours?
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...