Monday, October 31, 2011

happy halloween!

(source)
Happy Halloween!
Really? Is it really the last day of October? What! It is. And it's Halloween. Wow. Time has been going by fast. I mean, really fast! So fast I don't even remember what I did yesterday. (Actually, I went to church yesterday and carved my pumpkin, but other than that...) I don't know about you, but I'm not a HUGE fan of Halloween. I like Halloween, but it's all about scary stuff. I don't really like being scared (sometimes). :) Call me a wimp if you like. Whenever I think of Halloween, I think of the time I was trick-or-treating with one of my best buddies (we were nerds. it was awesome.) and we went up to a porch of a house that had this big (what I thought was a "dummy") scary guy sitting in a chair. Of course, I thought it was just a decoration. My friend, she's got more brains than I do. :) Anyway, I go up to the porch. The dummy turns out to be a real person. He "roars" at me. I'm freaked out. I run down the street. And my friend is cracking up. The End. :) haha So now I'm eating some Smarties so I know what to stay away from this year. :) Any fun moments that you think of at Halloween?
emma

1 comment:

  1. I remember you telling me that! HAHAAHAAHA! Poor Emma(:
    ~I

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...