Monday, October 10, 2011

color moods: sea foam green

I'm in a new color mood. Yep, I'm loving the color sea foam green. It all started yesterday when I went to Target and found that color nail polish. Now I'm in love. :) haha Below are two pictures I found on Pinterest that show you a little bit of my sea foam green style. :)
That picture is a little part of my personality. I don't know why, but that picture just looks like something I would do. Go walk on the beach by myself and think and wonder what I'll do when I take my next move. And one day when I can take that walk (he he), I hope there will be a rustic sea foam green boat for me to sit on. Wouldn't that be sweet or what? :)
That's such an outfit I would wear! Those shorts are amazing, and those sunglasses and shoes, for sure, awesome!! :)
What's your color mood?
emma :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my chicken noodle soup! You've made me love that color! And those shorts!
    ~I

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...