Monday, October 24, 2011

goodbye monday...


Hey guys!! Late post today...Monday is coming to an end. Yay. :) Anyway, have you noticed anything different "up there"? *cough, cough* the header... Yes, you're right! I've finally figured out how to make a cool header!! Sweet! :) Do you like it? I'm in love. I can't stop staring at it! It's been one of those things on my list to figure out how to, first of all, figure out how to make and then figure out how to put on Blogger. And I did it - YES! Today, on two of my fave blogs they had OH-MAZING posts for blogging tips! Check them out here and here. :)

In the meantime, I've been listening to this song, A Beautiful Exchange, by Hillsong Live\United. I can't get enough of it! It makes me think of my future and what I want to do with it. I can only live this life once, so I might as well do something good with it. I want to make a difference. But a lot of teens, just like me, are just throwing their lives away. And I don't want to do that. I want to make a difference. I want to do something BIG.

I can't see my life without Jesus as the main purpose of my life.

This song also made me think about my latest God-Lover post. I was talking about how I've closed up my heart to God and now slowly opening back up again. The beginning of this song really talks about how I felt, so I thought that I should share my thoughts. It starts like this...
"You were near, though I was distant, disillusion, I was lost and insecure
Still mercy fought for my intention
You were waiting at the door
I let in You."
{A Beautiful Exchange, by Hillsong Live\United}
I'm lost for words...it's almost if this song was written for me.
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...