Tuesday, October 4, 2011

DIY tutorial // Mr. Mustache Can

I can't believe it. I miss-spelled Mustache up there. Aw, man. Anyway, today I have a DIY tutorial for you! It's my Mr. Mustache Can. I saw something like this before and it inspired me to make this. So I thought I'd share it with you. :)

So what you'll need is
  • A can
  • Paint
  • Paintbrush
  • And all the stuff that you use to paint (ex: water, paper towel, plate...)
With your paint, you'll want to outline your mustache.
Then you'll want to fill it in. Most likely you'll want to do several coats before you get it to the rich color you want.
Let it dry and use it. Yep, it's that simple.


I love mustaches. I'm not sure why, they're just awesome. So this Mr. Mustache Can is definitely my kind of project. :)
Do you like mustaches?
emma :)
I'm linking up!


1 comment:

  1. Awe, this is so cute! Thank you for the sweet comment. Hope you have a wonderful day!
    xo, Elsie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...