Friday, May 18, 2012

the end.



Well, this is a really hard post to write. I've been thinking about it all day and...ah, it's just really hard. I've decided I'm ending this blog. It's just time for me to wrap this place up.


I started this blog as a craft blog, and let me tell you, I was so excited posting pictures of all of my crochet animals, embroidery, and all those crazy projects. It still brings a smile to my face. :) haha Man, those animal things were so cool! haha I don't know, I was on a crafting "high" making stuff like crazy and then all of a sudden, all that awesome stuff stopped.


I don't really know why.


Some stuff started happening in my life and things started getting really, really hard. I never talked exactly what I was going through here but suddenly, writing on my blog became sort of challenging. I wanted to write happy. Just happy stuff. And it was really hard because that wasn't how I felt. And I think, as time went on, the sadness that I felt, in a way, started leaking its way into my blog.

Which made it even harder to write.

But I just went up to Redding, California to Bethel Church this past weekend and I had a crazy experience. And, ah...just thinking about it makes me so HAPPPPY!!! haha :) An awesome guy named Josh prayed over me and, to be completely honest, it felt like all that black stuff in my life got burned up and trashed. That all those chains I've had locked onto myself all of my life have been destroyed, really, and I feel free. I've been set free.

So, maybe I'm ending this blog but I'll still be around...just at a different blog. Piles of Pages. I've been given a fresh start, a new beginning. Through this one year of writing here, I've figured out who I am as a blogger. This experience has been amazing, and I'm so happy you've been stopping by. Every time I got a follower or a comment, it always made my day. Just to know someone out there was taking their time to read about the stuff I've written. You mean a lot to me.

Thank you so much and I'd love you stop by Piles of Pages. Comment and tell me you're from Mimicking God's Creation. I will LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DO THAT. :) heh heh

Love you guys forever and ever.
Emma.

The End  

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to see this blog end, Emma, I was really enjoying it.
    I am so glad that you are starting a new one...can't wait to see what you will write next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im happy that you started a new chapter in your life i am hoping and praying that this chapter will be better then the last and that you will grow in your walk with God every day. what you have written and just your random posts made me happy i always loved it when i checked your blog and you posted something...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...