Friday, November 25, 2011

who's driving your dump truck?

meet my dump truck.
I name him Dumpy. Go figure.
made him yesterday from a lego set I found at my dad's house.
I love him so much. :)

I'm weird like that.
I'm sorta a simple person.
Ordinary.
But not normal.

Sorta like my dump truck.
He just carries loads, dumps them somewhere, then repeats.

That's kinda how I work.
Have to deal with some problem, finally it's gets over with, and then you find another one.
But then you have to figure out who's driving your dump truck.
Is it God or you?

Because when God drives your dump truck, he's carrying the burden.
But if you're driving your dump truck, you have twice the load.
And dump trucks carry dirt, rocks, aka things that hurt.
So not only is the load heavy, but it's painful.

Now you have to decide,
do you want to carry it alone?

Who's driving your dump truck?
emma

1 comment:

  1. Definitely God, he never make mistakes,
    so I am really confident with him.

    You are too sweet Emma, thanks so much
    for the comments! Your truck is adorable.
    Hugs,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...