Monday, November 28, 2011

music lover monday: abandon

This week I wanted to share with you a band called,
Abandon.
I love them so much (I love a lot of people "so much". Just saying.) They're a band with awesome beats and cool tunes. The singer's voice is really distinct and amazing and I just love it. The End.
Their song, Live It Out, was featured on a Biggest Loser episode a few weeks ago. I recognized it immediately and totally flipped out as I barely yelled, "MOM!!!!! I KNOW THESE PEOPLE WHO SING THIS SONG!!!!!! CAN YOU HEAR IT??? I LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!"
Yeah.
They're the type of band I turn on in the morning so their "upbeat beats" wake me up.
They're the type the band that I listen to while I finish up science homework late at night.
They're the type of band I listen to while I clean my room and do those...chores.
They're the type of band you can listen to anytime, anywhere.
Here are a few of my favorites:
What's your fave? :)
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...