Tuesday, December 20, 2011

pics from last week...

Hey fellas! Here are some pictures from last week that I took. Notice I have this "thing" for taking pictures of my feet and the sky. I'm sorry, I can't seem to break this picture-taking habit. I mean, I'll be aiming my camera towards a flower and then slowly it'll go down towards my feet. Or the other way around. Ahh!! :) heh heh Anyway... :)
Guess what!? Here's a Christmas quiz I filled out using this from Casey Leigh! Here you go...
CHRISTMAS QUIZ
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate all the way!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Um, he wraps them. It's no fun it they're not wrapped. I mean, who doesn't love ripping stuff apart? :)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? My house has the whole package......sorta.
4. Do you hang a mistletoe? No...........................
5. When did you put your decorations up? My mom put them up on the Thanksgiving. I was at my dad's so she was doing something to pass time I guess.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Honestly, I don't really have one. We don't have holiday dishes here unless it's Thanksgiving. But if we're talking Thanksgiving, I'd say my friend Mckenna's (hi!!) mom makes the best corn dish ever!
7. Favorite memory as a child? Well, I'm still sorta a child but there's this one memory from a long time ago. I remember I was with my dad and he used to live up on these hills surrounding the valley. It was Christmas Eve and it was dark outside. I remember looking up into the sky and seeing this red light. I was so sure I saw a sleigh swooping across hills and landing on people's houses below. Though now I'm pretty sure that was just an airplane and my eyes playing on me, but that was such an amazing feeling...heh heh
8. When did you learn the truth about Santa? When I was eleven. Yes, I know. I was devastated when I found out. I was the kid in school who tried to convince you that SANTA IS REAL!!! Yet again, I was the kid who asked my Jewish friend if Hanukkah Harry was real... she had no idea.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes. Just one.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? We put white lights and a bunch of random ornaments on it.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE!!! Though since I live in Los Angeles, it doesn't snow... :(
12. Can you ice skate? I haven't in a long, long time...but yeah, sorta.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I don't know! This is tough!! I like them all. :)
14. What's the most important thing to you during the holidays? Getting together with people. I hate being alone!!!!!!
15. What's your favorite holiday dessert? Cookies. *"that was easy!"*
16. What's your favorite holiday tradition? I don't really have one. Except we go over to my family friend's house every year to play white elephant. Fun stuff. :)
17. What tops your tree? an angel :)
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Both. :)
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Amazing.
20. Favorite Christmas show: Elf!!!! Oh man, that movie makes me die!
21. Saddest Christmas song: I'm not sure what the name is but it's about this boy asking a man for some money to buy his mom shoes for Christmas before she passes away... :(
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? For a long time it's been Feliz Navida. Don't ask me why, I just love it. :)
What did you do last week? :)
emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...