Friday, December 9, 2011

friday's favorites!

Hello, world. :) I'm starting up a new series called 'Friday's Favorites.' You've probably seen a lot of these on other people's blogs so why not do it here? So, here goes... :)
[source]
heh heh Isn't that ornament amazing? I love. :)
Casey is so pretty. That is all. :)
It's the Princess Bride cast reunion. When I saw this, I almost cried. Almost. And look - Wesley and Buttercup are meant for each other. You can see it in his eyes.
Oh yeah, and this must be my quote of the week.
What's your fave?
emma

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the last one!! :D
    too cute! Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...