Friday, June 3, 2011

Where's the Progress?

Where's the progress? I keep asking myself that. As of yesterday, you know that I'm in the mood to sew. Well, I tried yesterday but probably stared blankly and the sewing machine for hours. Here's the problem, I wanted to sew but didn't know what to sew. I have tons of inspiration to make cute things that I see everyday, but I guess I had too many ideas so I couldn't decide what to make. Ever have those days? You get frusterated because you have too many fun things you like to do? I have those days A LOT. :) hee hee Well, I would like to go to Joann's soon to get some cute fabric and maybe a few patterns...and from there...well, we'll see what will happen. :)
-HappyHands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...