Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My DIY Little Notebook

This morning I wanted to make something quick and easy but would be fun and cute. Ever have those days? hee hee :) So I was "surfing" through my favorite blog's free projects sections searching for something to do and I came across this little project. A DIY Little Notebook project designed by Sew Tara.
This project was so easy and convient to make. Basically all you need is scraps of paper (I used scrapbook paper, newspaper, actual notebook paper, and a bill envelope. Talk about a random quality of a notebook! :), card board, yarn, and a hole puncher. And in the end, it comes to this cute little notebook to write down your to do lists, grocery lists, etc.
To make one of your own, click here. :)
-HappyHands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...