Thursday, June 9, 2011

Doodle Stitch Along- My Piece

Aimee Ray just started another Doodle Stitch Along! Woo hoo! :) Every Friday, including last Friday and these three coming Fridays, one motif from her book, Doodle Stitching: The Motif Collection will be posted on Lark Crafts and her blog, little dear tracks. As you see above, this was my embroidery piece from last week's motif. You can get the motif to stitch your own here.
I had a lot of fun stitching this up, as well it was a great practice on my satin stitch for the blue circles. I'm really excited to stitch the rest of the motifs in these coming weeks because in the end Aimee Ray will post how to make a craft apron using all the motifs. Awesome!! :) Happy stitching! :)
-HappyHands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...