Monday, June 27, 2011

Jellyfish

Here's another pattern I did by Ana Paula. A JELLYFISH. Isn't it so cute!? :) I love it! :) She gave out this free jellyfish crochet pattern around Christmas time so people could make them and hang them up in their Christmas tree (awesome idea by Ana!). But, I found this pattern in late June so I have it pinned up on my bulletin board for now. :) When it comes around to Christmas time though, expect more of these cute little jellyfishes. :) So, if you want to make one of your own of these little fellas, click here.
In the meantime, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone for a week from blogging, but make sure that your return!! :) PLEASE COME BACK! So...for now, goodbye dear reader. :)
-HappyHands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...