Thursday, July 7, 2011

Zipper Pouch

First off, I want to say this: HI!!!! I'M BACK! :) Did you miss me? :) hee hee
Anyways, during the time I was gone I learned how to sew a zipper. I'm pretty proud of myself on how it turned out. I did a little quilting on the outside (which will be something good to bring out when I want to make my first quilt eventually) and I put batting in between two fabrics so it's cushy. :)
This zipper pouch is my new snazzy place where I keep my crochet hooks and stuff for my yarn-filled projects. :)
-HappyHands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...