Friday, July 29, 2011

My Favorite Post this July

Wild Olive showed her favorite post this month and I though I should do the same...


This July my favorite post is, Simply a Gnome! . I loved crocheting this little gnome and he turned out to be such a cutie! I love seeing him on my "Finished Craft Shelf" (which I may need to take a picture of to show you sometime...) while I work on something. It's so simple to say, I simply love my Simply a Gnome! :) hee hee
I think I may make this a monthly post-- showing you my favorite post from each month. Sounds like a good idea to me, don't you agree? :)
-HappyHands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...