Saturday, July 30, 2011

Craft: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 things...

Remember my 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 post? Well, I just found out today that I've been featured over at Craftzine's because of it (you can see, here)! They were excited to see these 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 posts from Wild Olive and her readers that they decided to make it a series. How awesome! :) So if you have a blog, make your own 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 post! Also, don't forget to send Craftzine a link so they can see your 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 post and also, add the special button (see above) to your blog! You can find this button, here.
Have a great weekend! :)
-HappyHands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...