Thursday, January 19, 2012

tumblr thursday*

I love tumblr! It's full of cute pictures and sayings... LOVE LOVE LOVE! LOVE! I don't have a tumblr account so guess what!? I'm posting them here!! WOO HOO FOR YOU (AND ME)! *ding! and weird grin* here you go... :)

I like to hold leaves too. :)

This movie rocks my socks. "Kevin's ah girl!?"
:(
haha I guess we all have feelings. :)
it's a fam.
i'm a lost lover. do this everyday when i think about my future hub...wherever you are.
i'm a nerd. love this.
aaaaaawwwwwww....
heh heh, this is so me.
totally!

i am going to go cry now.
which one's your fave?
*emma

2 comments:

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...