Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pin It!| "I will wait for you" @ Being Emma

"Pin It!" is my new series that I will be posting randomly. It's kinda like a virtual bulletin board. I have a bulletin board on my wall that I pin up quotes, verses, pictures, and just about anything that brings a smile on my face. I decided that I should have one here too where I can post my favorite and latest quotes & verses as well as a blog post from one of my fave blogs that really stuck out at me that day. :) Welcome to my bulletin board!
Emma over at Being Emma wrote about exactly what has been on my mind lately. It's one of those thoughts in the back of my head that pops up when I least expect it. What she wrote about was waiting for your future husband - Mr. Right. Even though he's a long ways down the road for me, I pray for him and hope that God has been working in his heart. In the meantime, I've been working on giving my all to God. I realized that God gave all of Him to me but I didn't give all of me to Him. So it's definitely a work in progress!
You can find Emma's post here. Also, the video that Emma included in her post was awesome. I absolutely loved it. Definitely watch it, you won't regret it!
Emma, if you're reading this, thanks so much for your encouraging post. It made my day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Emma :') - I'm so honoured that you featured my post on your blog!!! :) THIS post has made my day! :) I'm so encouraged - the reason I started blogging was to encourage others and I am so glad I've played a part in encouraging you :) Thank you so much for your feature! i'm honoured to be the first one in the Pin It series! Keep on keeping on lovely girl :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that I already found my Mr. Right.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...