Wednesday, September 21, 2011

the car ride home...

I'm back!! :) Did you miss me?
Just thought I'd share some of the beauty I saw just outside my car window. It was so "purty". :) There were clouds scattered here and there in the sky, the fields were green, and... it was just a great way to end the trip. These pictures were taken through my car window- hope you don't mind the blurriness in some of the pictures and the dead bugs...- from Lodi (it's about an hour from Sacramento) down to an area near Los Angeles.
Look how green that field is! Whoa!
And then the clouds... I couldn't help but think that these are the dust of God's feet. I know there's a verse talking about that somewhere in the Bible... Guess He was taking a stroll on my side of the earth today. Hope the weather was nice up there God. And, boy, you're dust is so much prettier than mine! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! Reminds me of ALberta, Canada. (I used to live there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back safe and sound. See you at Church!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...