Thursday, February 9, 2012

48 questions!

I saw this on Paige's blog and I decided I wanted to do it too... :)
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 for school. Sad, sad day...

2. How do you like your steak?
Well done...or a little pink. I really don't care. As long as it's cooked, I'm all good. :)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Captain America. Best. Movie. EVER!

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Either Spongebob or Terra Nova...you pick. :) haha

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Not sure... somewhere cold, but not too cold and somewhere still warm, but not hot. Anybody know where that "somewhere" is?

6. What did you have for breakfast?
A Pop-Tart. Life is good...

7. What's your favorite food?
Chocolate. That was easy. :)

8. Foods you dislike?
Bananas, Cream Cheese, Asparagus...

9. Favorite place to eat?
Chick-fil-A. :) Eat more chicken!

10. Favorite dressing?
Italian.

11. What vehicle do you drive?
Still too young for that...but my mom drives a Toyota Sienna van. It's awesome. :)

12. What are your favorite clothes?
jeans and a t-shirt. life is sweet that way.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Europe. :)

14. Cup 1/2 empty or cup 1/2 full?
usually it's half empty...but I'm workin' on it.

15. where would you want to retire?
I have no idea. I plan to work in ministry for the rest of my life, so how can I retire from that? It even happens in heaven!! :) haha

16. Favorite time of day?
late at night.

17. Where were you born?
Encino, California :)

18. Favorite sports to watch?
I don't really like sports (never have been good at them. haha) but probably basketball. :)

19. What is your favorite fragrance?
Carried Away from Bath&Body Works, sweetie!

20. What is your favorite face cream?
Don't use face cream...yet.

21. Favorite baby/kids products?
I don't have kids but Johnsons&Johnsons no-cry shampoo SMELLS AMAZING! :)

22. People watcher?
yeah. I'm the person on the outside looking in.

23. Are you a morning or night person?
night person all the way! :)

24. Do you have any pets?
Yeah. A dog named Baxter. He's a terrier mix. :)

25. Any new and exciting news you want to share?
I LOVE JESUS! SHAZAM! (though that's not really new. haha)

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
an actress. But when I look back on it now, all I wanted was to be known. I didn't want to act, sing, or dance. I just wanted people to know me for doing something great.

27. What is your favorite memory?
heh heh it's funny and I'm not telling you. :)

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
cat all the way!

29. Are you married?
I wish! haha No. That's a long ways off and, besides, I've got to enjoy my kidhood first. :)

30. Always where a seat belt?
of course! safety first! :)

31. Been in a car accident?
nope and I'm glad.

32. Any pet peeves?
being late. AH!!!!!

33. Favorite pizza toppings?
Just cheese. That's how I like it. :)

34. Favorite flower?
tulips...daisies...I don't know.

35. Favorite ice cream?
Baskin-Robbin's World Class Chocolate. Love.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
CHICK-FIL-A!

37. How many times have you failed your driver's test?
Not even old enough to take one. So, so far I've never failed. :)

38. From whom did you get your last email?
McKenna. :)

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card
? I don't even have a credit card! haha But I would say Forever 21. That place is the shazam in my life. :)

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
this is my life. So, yes, I have done something spontaneous lately... :)

41. Like your job?
I don't really have one...but I do babysit. And I like it if the kids aren't evil. :)

42. Broccoli?
Yes.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
I'm not sure. Probably going up to Lake Tahoe and it snowing while we were there. :)

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My family.

45. What are you listening to right now?
My little brother talking.

46. What is your favorite color?
YELLOW!

47. How many tattoos do you have?
none and I'm proud of it. :) If you're talking about the fake ones that you put on with a wash cloth, I used to have a ton of those when I was little. :) Oh yeah.

48. Coffee drinker?
not really. I know, most people call me crazy...but I'm cool like that. :) haha

Want to play along?
Replace my answers with yours!
If you blog about it, let me know. Leave the link and I'll go check it out. :)
emma

2 comments:

  1. Here's the link to mine!
    http://remembertolive-alex.blogspot.com/2012/02/questionsso-many-of-them.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! go chick-fil-a!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...