Monday, February 27, 2012

goodreads// The Christy Miller series

the books: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12
Emma's rating: * * * * * (x infinity and beyond!!)
favorite character: Christy
favorite guy: TODD!!!! (Todd, if you decide not to like Christy anymore, I'm always here)

One word: amazing. I read them all in like three months last year (August, September, October...) because I was so addicted to them. They've changed me in so many ways. Emotionally and spiritually. During times in the books, they'd get so good and intense that when something awesome happened, I'd scream in my pillow and try not to kick a hole into my wall. Or when something bad happened, I'd get so depressed I couldn't pick up the book for 24 hours. It was perfect timing in my life when I started reading these books. I could relate to so much that the characters were going through. And even at times, I felt like I was one of them, living their life. So when I'd close the book, I sometimes ended up staring at my wall...thinking about everything. The characters. Their lives. Then I'd get depressed because then I realized they weren't real and I was. :) muhahaha. But they were intense and I could go on and on about them all day...but you better read them or might just give something away.
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...