Friday, February 24, 2012

eleven things.

Lauren posted this really cool thingamajig over at her blog today and I decided I wanted to join in! She didn't tag me (heh heh) but I wanted to play anyways...besides, everyone should be able to play, right? Right! So, here goes...

There are six rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No saying, "If you are reading this, you're tagged."

11 random things about me:

1. Scary faces actually scare me. Yes, isn't that their purpose? Most people call me a wimp (or a "scaredy-cat". Meow.) because I usually have to go run away and hide when I see a face...yeah, maybe I am a wimp.

2. My dream date would be to go to Disneyland. You know...the place where dreams come true. Seriously! That place would be extra magical to go to with the dream guy. I'm just saying.

3. I have imaginary conversations in my mirror with people, mainly my friends. I don't know... I'm a social person! And I like to talk...sort of. Not really. Yes.

4. Being in the same water with fish freaks me out. Not a beach person either. It's sad.

5. I love books. Like, LOVE BOOKS. It's pretty bad and pretty awesome at the same time. Love them...
6. If there I could only pick one place to travel one day...it would be Europe. That place is amazing (and all my ancestors are from all over that place!) and I think it would be an incredible place to travel...

7. I don't like Harry Potter. Go ahead, punch me. Remember what I said about scary faces? Yeah, that's basically why. Don't judge!

8. I don't like salad. It's pretty sad. I love veggies, but when it comes to salad my whole world crashes...

9. I once asked my brothers if I was a mean or annoying sister. They said I was annoying. I AM NOT MEAN! I don't think I've ever been prouder.

10. I have never really liked talking about myself with people...so this is pretty hard to write. But hey!! It's question #10 and I have survived!

11. I have always loved paper. All my life and for the rest of it, I hope my love with paper will never waver. It's all over my room...all over the floor...everywhere. Yeah, I'm a writer.
Questions Lauren asked...
1. If you had to wear skirts for the rest of your life, or jeans for the rest of your life, which would you choose? I would choose jeans...I think they are really comfy and they fit my casual style. Love them!
2. What was your favorite PBS kids show growing up? Well...I never really watched PBS. Did I? I have no idea. Wasn't there a show called "Zoom" on PBS? If so, I watched that. :)
3. Who is cooler? Zack Morris or Cory Matthews? I have no idea.
4. What is your least favorite smell in the world? Poop.
5. What's the worst injury you have ever had? When I twisted my ankle. Don't ask.
6. What book have you read more than once? Ella Enchanted. Aaaamazing!
7. What do you take the most photos of? My friends...usually for youth group events. Fun stuff.
8. What is the first perfume you ever purchased/wore? I think it was P.S. I Love You from Bath&Body Works.
9. What is your ideal date? I've never been on a date before, but if he took me to Chick-fil-A, I'd marry him.
10. Tell me your favorite thing about the state you live in. I live in the Los Angeles area of California!! So, it would have to be Disneyland....ahhhh...
11. Most frequented website? Facebook. Yeah, it's pretty bad.

11 questions for the anyone who wants to play along (plus the people I'm tagging):
1. Have you ever cried at a movie? If so, which one?
2. If there was only one thing you could eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. Chocolate or candy?
4. Favorite place\person to hang out\with?
5. Favorite accessory?
6. Who inspires you the most? Why?
7. Movie (that has not) come out yet that you're CRAZY excited for?
8. Dream place to travel?
9. If you were a super hero, what would be your special power?
10. One goal you've been working on?
11. What\who do you sometimes daydream about?

I'm tagging, Andee, Mandy, and Paige. :)
If you want to play, go ahead and replace my answers with yours and follow the rules! Feel free to leave the link in the comments and I'll drop over at check it out!! :)
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...