Saturday, March 3, 2012

goodbye for now*

I won't be here until next Saturday, dear reader. I know, A WEEK!? I'm gonna be out of town...somewhere unknown...for you. I won't have access to the Internet so, sadly, no posts will be popping up throughout the week. Unless for some reason I can get Internet, but don't count on it. :( I haven't been able to figure out how to work a timed post (maybe somebody can help Emma out here by telling me how it works?) so... it's sad. Come back in a week, my friend...I'll be here.

Emma

1 comment:

  1. for the times posts you just go to the bottom and click post options and then to the right you go to SCHEDULED POSTING rather than AUTOMATIC and enter the date and time for it to post :).

    Btw. Regina Spektor is quite lovely. Love this womans voice :)!!

    ♥CheChe

    p.s. have a fun trip girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...