Monday, May 30, 2011

Bulletin Flower Pins

Let's start off the week with a happy start with these cute flower pins! They'll give a little "spazzaz" to your bulletin board and they are a great way to use up those tiny scraps of yarn. So here's what you'll need:
  • Yarn
  • Thumbtacks
  • Scissors
  • Crochet marker (I used a safety pin)
  • Crochet hook (size F/5-3.75MM)

Crochet Abbreviations:

  • single crochet- sc
  • half double crochet- hdc
  • slip stitch- sl st
  • chain- ch
  • repeat- ( )
  • stitch- st

Directions:

Round 1: With yarn, ch 2; sc 5 in 2nd ch from hook. Mark start of round.

Round 2: (2 hdc, sl st) in each st around. Try to do the 2 hdc loose and sl st as tight as possible. It helps mold the petals better. Sl st in next st and fasten off and weave in.

With thumbtack, place in the center of flower.
Isn't it cute? I love these little flowers to decorate my bulletin board with and I hope you do too! :)
-HappyHands
FLOWER CROCHET PATTERN CREDIT: More Cute Little Animals to Crochet by Amy Gaines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...