Friday, May 27, 2011

Fox and Owl design

Do you ever have those days where there is one thing on your mind that you want to do? Well, that was me yesterday, and all I had on my mind was embroidery. :) Embroidery, embroidery, embroidery! So embroidery I did and I came up with this design of a fox and owl. I love how the fox turned out. He looks so sly while looking at the owl. :) hee hee Down below is the design so you can stitch one up too! :)
(I used DMC embroidery floss colors 351, 739, 420, 841, 801, 469, and 3348.) Enjoy! :)
-HappyHands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...