Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Craft Area (before)

Do you know what time it is? Oh, yes. It's time for re-organizing, re-decorating, and re-arranging my craft area.
Oh yeah.
I'm so excited!
I finally decided that I needed to actually get crafty on my craft area. You know? Come up with cute and fun ways to organize my crafty clutter (which I had to clear half of it off so you could actually see my desk).
My school books take up half of my crafting area so I'll come up with something for that area too. :)
Look at that tub of rice (It's for stuffing into the bottom of toys so once you finish them, the won't flop over). I think I can do something better than that. :)
Talk about craft clutter. This is a shelf I'll definitely be working on. :)
For this project, I'll be using items that you probably would have around your house. Probably little nick nacks that you would think are junk but really do have some sweet organizing potential. I'll keep you posted with my progress and the ideas I come up with so maybe you can organize your craft room too. :)
emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...